THE MAGIC WORDS "THANK YOU"


When I was a kid, I was told "please" is the magic word.  My older siblings would tell me to say the magic word before they give me whatever I ask of them.  I grew up believing that.  It was not until 2012 when I was given a copy of the book "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne that I learned that "Thank You" is the magic word.  

A year later, when I went through 'the valley of shadow of death' experience of my life, the two words I would repeatedly utter instead of a prayer was 'thank you' when I was wheeled into the operating theater.  I've seen, felt and experienced the power of this magic word.  

I must admit that my life isn't always filled with gratitude.  I've had worst times of complaining, frustrations, negativity, I hurt other people and my loved ones, and I've been ungrateful.  But that has not stopped me from trying to live a grateful life.

I write this post to remind myself again that THANK YOU is the magic word.  Before every miracle, Yeshua said the magic words 'thank you'.  Two fish and five loaves of bread miraculously increased to feed five thousand.  Water turned into the best wine.  Storm calmed.  Lame man working and the dead raised to life.  


Labels: ,